Oracle financials Consultant
Salary : £ 31,000 – £ 35,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Good business knowledge in the Financials functional area and role.
- Proven experience configuring within the Oracle Fusion application modules is preferred. R12 experience will be considered as training can be offered.
- The successful candidate will have a track record of working in a similar role as an Oracle Financials Functional Consultant.
- Knowledge of GL, AP, AR, FA and CM.
- Strong understanding of the Financials business environment and constraints to add value through the definition and delivery of information available from the Oracle Fusion Financial modules.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels.
- Modules: General Ledger, Cash Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Payables.
- Understanding of SQL and ability to define queries.
- Ability to manage conflict while maintaining positive working relationships.
- Initiating and driving change, with drive to achieve results.
- Strong written, verbal and presentational skills.
- Oracle E-business Suite/ERP/Cloud Developer.
- Personal credibility.
- Good understanding of Data Protection Act requirements
- Degree level education or the equivalent experience is preferred.
Please send most up to date CV